Sunday, May 27, 2012

My new spot.

The piano room has never quite gotten to where I want it ever since we moved in.  I have now finally turned it into the sanctuary I was hoping it would become.  Our friend Walter gave us his old bookshelf and desk which fits nicely in the room.  I moved in the map from our bedroom which was a nice touch.  I am waiting until Paul can help me to add the final touch--the amazing word art that Melissa made me for graduation last year.  Obviously this project was overdue.  The rainy memorial day weekend has turned out to be quite productive.




5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. Did you blog at this desk tonight?? I LOVE that you are catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes, I did blog in this spot last night. It was delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very lovely. But your right. My word art will certainly make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete